This is mostly paleo pizza if you do not have an issue with cheese you can use this recipe. With a few modifications this can be fully paleo.
Ingredients for one 18-inch pizza crust:
- 2 pounds cauliflower
- 1/2 cup water
- – Cook cauliflower with water for 5-6 minutes, let cool, and squeeze out ALL water with a towel.
- Sea salt
- 1 ounce finely grated Parmigiano
- 3 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- cayenne to taste or red pepper flacks
- 2 large egg
Once cauliflower is cooled and all the water is squeezed out mix all of the other ingredients in a bowl. Using parchment paper on a cookie sheet flatten the “dough” ball to about a quarter inch. Once that is done cook at 400 for 25 to 40 min until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes. Flip the crust over then apply sauce and toppings.
Ingredients for homemade sauce:
- 3 large tomatos roasted
- 4 garlic cloves roasted
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp italian seasoning (optional)
Once tomatos and garlic are roasted put all ingredients in a blender. Blend till smooth.